Sunday 18 March 2pm-5pm
The concept behind The Very Round Robin is as simple as it is endearing is by no stretch a new idea. It is as old as the idea of a music show itself. We bring together three wonderful artists on stage to share their stories and songs and as part of the WPAC 2018 program will be presenting this show in partnership with Malt Shed Brewery.
The first show kicked off in Ireland in May 2015 and has since hosted some of both Ireland and Australia’s finest songsmiths, Declan O’ Rourke, Liz Stringer, The Young Folk, Lucie Thorne, Colm Mac Con Iomaire, Tracy McNeil.
Now in 2018 we have brought together three incredible songwriters, Rebecca Barnard, Roesy and Gallie. Each with their own style, sensibilities and approach to songwriting and storytelling.
TICKETS Adult $25 Child (15 & under) $5
VENUE Malt Shed Brewery (8-10 Tone Road Wangaratta) PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWNG –
- Seating will be first in best dressed, no reservations
- The event is “festival style” not structured theatre seating. There will be rows of hay bales in front of the band before the casual seating starts
- There will be an outdoor bar, food will be available all day (ordered inside the venue)
- If people want to book for lunch prior to the 2pm start, they can call Malt Shed on 5723 5444
- There will be a marquee set up outside the venue in the outdoor areas, this will be there regardless of the weather
- The stage will be set up at the far end of the outdoor area facing the rest of the yard/deck and inside the venue
- There will be speakers either on the deck or inside the venue to ensure that those not outside can still hear the performance although it is likely that they won’t be able to see the performance
- Tickets need to be purchased from WPAC prior to the event
- The Malt Shed will be closed to general public from 1.30pm-5pm (only available to ticket holders).