Fri 11 & Sat 12 October 7.30pm
A Hickey/Koop Production
The creative duo behind the sell-out seasons of the Milawa Monologues brings you, in partnership with WPACC, a brand-new work performed in another lovely old barn.
What We Said is about the conversations we have and hear every day. It’s about what we say and what we don’t and how words can harm and heal. In four separate
conversations, a man and woman discuss the inane, in terms which are anything but. They teeter on the edge of understanding and take us to places uplifting and sad.
- Two strangers at a party
- A man and woman in a quiet room
- Teenagers at dusk
- Parents wrestling ambition
We’ve all been one or the other at some stage. In a world full of shrill proclamations and accusations, What We Said encourages us to lean in and listen.
EARLY BIRD SHOW TICKETS $35 (avail until 12 Sept)
REGULAR SHOW TICKETS (from 13 Sept onwards)
Student (16-25 with valid ID) $30
Group 4+ $35ea
AGE RECOMMENDATION 16+
DURATION 75 mins (no interval)
– BROWN BROTHERS MILAWA BARN (239 Milawa-Bobinawarrah Rd, Milawa)
– DINNER BOOKINGS if you wish to dine at Patricia’s Table before the show, please book direct on 03 5720 5500
– THE PROSECCO BAR will be open for pre and post show drinks