Our 2020 Schools Program is jam packed with quality children’s performances, most of which come with Teachers Resources.
SCHOOL TICKETS are $15 for both students, teachers &carers
– we offer Primary & Secondary schools 1 free ticket for every 20 purchased
– we offer Pre-schools, long day care & special needs 1 free ticket for every 10 purchased
– schools do not need to pay up front, payment is required after your final numbers are finalised
EXCEPTION – Classic Kids and the MSO tickets are $10 with same comp ticket offerings
- On receipt of your booking request form, we’ll email you to confirm we can accommodate your booking and send you your booking details with costings so you can raise a Purchase Order Number which we require within 14 days to secure the booking.
- Once we receive this we will email you your Teachers Resources
- Final numbers are not required until 14 days prior to the performance (unless your numbers changes substantially at which time we ask that you advise us immediately).
No monies are required on the day, we will invoice the schools based on your final numbers.
If you have any questions, or would prefer to book by phone, please contact Allison Gillick at WPACC on 03 5722 8107 or email.