The Alpine MDF Theatre is a purpose built raked theatre seating 512 over two levels. The Theatre provides a warm, intimate atmosphere and is perfect for theatrical productions of many forms as well as Conferences and Seminars.
The Alpine MDF Theatre is hired by Commercial Hirers, Community Groups and Volunteer groups to hold performances, conferences and events. We offer ticketed and non-ticked events, depending on the hirers needs.
Wangaratta Performing Arts & Convention Centre is located in the heart of Wangaratta’s CBD and is situated on the main corridor from Melbourne-Sydney, making it the perfect venue for hirer touring performances.
- Raked Theatre seating up to 520 (Stalls 356 / Balcony 156)
- Air conditioned comfort
- 6 Dressing Rooms
- Green Room with kitchenette
- 10m x 9m stage (proscenium arch height 6m)
- Full theatrical lighting
- Technical operation from the rear of the stalls
- Laundry & Wardrobe room
- Loading dock direct to OP side of stage
- Audio-visual equipment including 4 x 3 metre projection screen on-stage
- Backstage paging to all dressing-rooms
- Backstage communication to various points throughout the venue
- Wired and wireless microphones
- Technical Staff (additional to hire charges apply)
WPACC Technical Staff
Our Technical Team take great pride in providing our hirers with a quality experience at our venue.
Once your booking is in place, our Technical Team Leader, will support and guide you in the lead up to your event. They will go through your technical requirements with you and organise quotes for any external equipment that may need to be hired on your behalf.
They will also arrange technical staffing levels depending on your desired outcomes, with a minimum of one technical team member here for the duration of your hire.
We look forward to working with you!